Tuesday 19 July 2011

YOUNG TALENT

It's quarter to 11 at night, its raining outside, im all cosy and rugged up in bed, and i'm one step closer to making the 2011/12 high summer range come true. I  have just found my photographer and i am so much closer to making this come to life. lucia pang. this is one talented young lady, and i'm so excited for you all to embrace and fall in love with her photos like i have. 

I am seventeen years of age and a fashion, commercial and portrait photographer based in Sydney Australia.

After picking up a professional camera, I have developed a larger than life passion for shooting and am currently finding a peaceful balance with my school work and photography. In 2010 at age fifteen, I won the People’s Choice national photo award (YouthWeek). In the same year, I was selected to fly over to the United States to attend one of the most prestigious fashion workshops held by Teen Vogue magazine. I have collaborated with many artists and designers and have took my photography to and worked overseas in cities such as Hong Kong, Los Angeles and New York City.









Also here are my mood boards which i am happy to share with all your pretty little faces and get you excited for what is to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment