Friday 27 April 2012

TO FOLLOW OR NOT TO. YOU SHOULD FOLLOW!


Ok so as part of cleaning up my act, I am sharing with you all the ways in which you can follow, keep in contact, keep up to date and stalk where and when and what
 i am  doing on my  own and for my label. 
So as a combined effort i  now have

- FACEBOOK   (JUST ELLEQUE)
- BLOGSPOT     (MINE/ ELLEQUE) 
- TUMBLR ELLEQUEENDLESSLOVE  + a wedding tumblr just because it so pretty.)
- INSTAGRAM  (MINE/ ELLEQUE) @chellecarter
- PINTEREST   (MINE/ ELLEQUE)
-TWITTER         (MINE/ ELLEQUE)
WEHEARTIT       (MINE)


Feel free to follow them, the more the better, i love sharing with people what is happening in my life, plus you may find yourself fall in love with these social medias just like i have. 
  
Here is some sweet words of wisdom to leave with you for the weekend. 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment