Monday 1 August 2011

JOSE VILLA











JOSE VILLA, would be one of my all time favourite photographers. The way in which he shoots, and is able to capture such an amazing image  full of clarity, yet still giving off warmth and a hazy summer vibe. 
I just love it. This is his most recent shoot for RUE magazine. 

"I had the amazing honor of shooting an editorial and cover for Rue Magazine this issue with some of my favorite people. Styling and Design: Cortnie of Canvas and Canopy, Wardrobe provided by: Bona Drag, Hair and Makeup: Mar of TEAM hair and makeup, Stationary: Momental Designs, Floral: Meg of La Partie EventsProduction coordination: Be Inspired PR, Couch Rental: YEAH! rentals Stunning Peacock chair: Pow Wow Vintage Rentals, Stunning Models: No Tie Management and my amazing assistants Nancy and Lacie."

1 comment: