Tuesday 16 August 2011

P L A N E T B L U E

PLANET BLUE, would be one of my all time favourite online american stores to stalk and admire, And i got way to excited when is saw that Bec & Bridge, my good old friend, in which i interned with the label for over a year has now moved into the planet blue store. So excited for them, as this store is loved and shopped at by tones of celebrities, who are constantly photographed wearing the clothes, so it will be great for the Bec & Bridge girls. :) here are a few pics of their clothes being modelled by the planet blue girls.

Enjoy my favourite store lovelies. xx






Founded
Malibu-1995
About
Company Overview
Planet Blue started as a little boutique in Malibu more than 15 years ago and now has expanded to 5 other stores!

Even more, Planet Blue now has a website so everyone can experience the truly unique style of Planet Blue. 
Description
Products
Clothes, Jewelry, Handbags, Shoes, Accessories, Home, Beauty Care and anything we love and want to share!
Phone
877.6SHOP.PB
Website

2 comments:

  1. oo I LOVE Bec & bridge - one of my favourite Australian designers (I just bought their Luca dress from their Spring/Summer collection). I checked this site out today having not heard of it before and bought a gorgeous silk top on sale! Thanks for sharing !! :)

    Anna xo

    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lovely, oooo that would be one of my favourite dresses, i love the coral colour. i love the girls to, there good friends of mine. :) i was at there office the other day and got a sneak peak of the winter collection. AMAZING.

    My pleasure im sure you find some more amazing stuff in the future. x

    ReplyDelete