Saturday 19 January 2013

S A I N T.G E O R G E

Of lately I have become obsessed with coconut and lime candles thanks to a fellow bloggers name COCONUTLEMON&LIME, and have been searching high a low for the right scented one. To my delight a good friend I made while studying fashion has taken to making his own home wares, labelled SAINT GEORGE and has launched his most recent product, Soy candles.  <3

In my most recent shoot for ELLEQUE, I asked if I could feature them, which he was more then happy for me to, and now I want to share them with you. 
There are currently 3 scents, each one better then the last. 

VERONA - WILD HONEY SUCKLE
LE MARAIS - FRENCH PEAR
MAUI - COCONUT & LIME (my favourite )

You can contact him via Saint George Facebook, or follow him via _saintgeorge on instagram.

Experience an indulgent aromatic affair that is sure to arouse the senses















2 comments:

  1. I love candles! Though I rarely use them because I tend to get nervous around flames. Wild honey suckle sounds absolutely delightful though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do i, however working with fabrics they never get lit, i just adore all the scents. The wild honey suckle is divine :)

    ReplyDelete