Sunday 3 February 2013

I MUST BE DREAMING . . . . . .



I’ am sitting in my studio, all snuggled up in my onesie, watching the clouds come and go, sometimes giving me little pockets of sunshine or leaving behind a trail of soft rain, while also listening to the sweet sounds of Norah Jones newest album, that has hints of banjos and native American influences. You could say it’s a perfect Sunday. 


I know this is a bit belated, seeing as though I have now sold out of all the dream catchers I made, however I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite ones, as I sit here currently making more.  Since these ones have sold, I have sourced new one off trims, and a wider range of feathers, which I am totally lusting over. 


 Can’t wait for you to all see them once they are finished. Hopefully the natural hemp twine will be in the mail next week, and I can finish weaving them  :) 


Much love 
Chelle 
xx











This dreamcatcher is still available. To purchase visit www.elleque.com.au





No comments:

Post a Comment