Sunday 9 June 2013

FOR THE DREAMERS..WILD AND FREE



I am so inspired by all the amazing insta bloggers out there, and just love all the little collaborations happening. So of course I couldn't pass up the chance to send the ever so stylish Naomi, from, For The Dreamers, our Phoenix cami. And look where it popped up. I love this little shoot. xxx
You can shop the Phoenix cami online now. www.elleque.com.au 
















When I received an email from Corina from wild & free jewellery to do a collaboration I was more than excited to work with her. I had been following her on insta for a while now and found her photo shoots, styling and editing forever inspiring.
I shot this at a place 2 hours north of Perth called the Pinnacles. Formed over millions of years, thousands of tall limestone spires rise out of the yellow desert sands and I knew it would be the perfect backdrop for this shoot.
I hope these photos inspire you to visit places where you can walk barefoot, wear featherhead bands and just be wild and free.

WEARING: Wild and Free Feather head band & necklace, Elleque cami & crystal ring, urban outfitters skirt, ruestiic arm band, spell chunky ring, mania mania finger tip ring.
Follow Corina & wild and free on her blog here and instagram here 
Photography by Sam Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment