Friday 14 June 2013

THE LANE... MEXICO


So as an avid lover of all things related to fashion, photography and travel, I really died a little inside when I saw this breath taking shoot, styled, directed and produced by the ever so talented Karissa Fanning. I have been following her for a while on instagram now.
 (If your not you should go and do it now. @the_lane)
Although its wedding related, its by far the best and my favourite shoot EVER. I have included all my favourite images for you all to fall in love with, as much as I have. 
xxxx

For full blog post, and to have your own little stalk. http://thelane.com/Backstage/

































Art Direction / Styling / Production: Karissa Fanning / The LANE
Photography: Lauren Ross
Hair / Makeup: Diane Aiello, Celestine Agency
Location: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Model: Megan Gale, Chic Celebrity, Pia Miller Chadwick Models
Dresses: Suzanne Harward couture gown / Delphine Manivet Menard gown / Delphine Manivet Sanson gown / Suzanne Harward couture gown / Grace Loves Lace Sarah gown / Zuhair Murad Ready to Wear SS 2013 gown / Bo & Luca Parisienne gown

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I’ll be learning about some of the features as I go along. I hope that it eventually proves easier for you the reader to follow the postings and comments. Thanks, have a nice day. For more info please visit Cabo San Lucas Salons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.
    Los Cabos Yacht Rental

    ReplyDelete