Friday 25 November 2011

S OC I E T Y 6

I squealed a little bit to much when i came across this site.
Society 6  is all about representing artists. 
The artwork on Society6 is created by thousands of artists from around the world. once artwork is uploaded onto the site, society 6 puts each artwork into stretched canvas, iphone and ipod skin covers, laptop and ipad skins and even jumpers. there are so many beautiful artworks ranging from hand drawn to photography with hundreds of categories to browse. as its almost the start of the christmas/ holiday season, i thought what better way , then to share with you how you can dress up your phone and laptop,plus i added some of my favourite images. 


enjoy
x




















1 comment:

  1. AMAZEBALLS this site makes me want to get an iphone!!! my fav is the vintage camera for iphone case

    ReplyDelete