Wednesday 23 November 2011

W H I T E L I G H T .W H I T E H E A T

As i stalk the internet world late at night, which i do quite often, i come across some amazing blogs, i happened to be on one of my favourite and regular blogs, MORE DESIGN PLEASE, which features everything from fashion/ design/ cooking/ styling and DIY projects. And to my excitement i stumbled across this ever so gorgeous photo shoot from Jen Awad, a Los Angeles native designer from Peruvian and Egyptian descent. I cant express how much i instantly feel in love with this collection and the photo shoot, its just beautiful, i almost was tempted not to share it as i wanted to keep it all to myslef. i hope that who ever sees this post, will fall in love with it as much as my heart has. Its inspired me to maybe take on an all white collection next. 

JEN AWAD CONTACT :facebook

enjoy
x










IMAGES PROVIDED BY MORE DESIGN PLEASE. 
http://www.moredesignplease.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment