Wednesday 2 May 2012

F A S H I O N W E E K





Ok so it's FASHION WEEKKKKKKKKKK, so exciting. 

I know its already Wednesday and that it is almost over. :(  I only wish I could have been at every show to be completely engulfed in the excitement. So instead I am going to be doing a few blogs on my favorite collections that have been shown already and the ones still to
 come in the next few days.

One of the main fashion trends that are featured in almost every single collection is the use of pastels and kaleidoscope floral prints and using more then one. In some instances I am not a fan of it, as I feel it is to over done, but being in fashion myself and knowing how the high summer fashion week/show works, most of what you see doesn't go into production, it is purely made for the purpose of fashion week.

I shall try and get the background story to each collection as i post it but other wise you will all just have to enjoy some of my fav looks from the shows.

PS: may i say its nice to see that for the first time almost all the pieces you  will see are wearable and nice and flowing, not the usual body con.

ENJOY 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment